Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Maplestory Meos Buy or hack?

I play MapleStory, and want to become rich in game, but when I have read some article from MapleStory forum, someone often said they have designed a Maplestory hack that can get into a little hidden file on Maple Story Which controls the currency part of the Maple Story game. And told us that they With the game hack that I can suplly anyone with a certain amount of NX Cash or Mesos or even both(under a limit of 100,000 NX Cash and 20 million mesos). So they ask reader send Game ID, password, and PIN to their email. They are scammer.. Dont trust them. Their aim is to steal players' account?
I think it's safe to buy MapleStory Mesos buy from mesos selling site.I have bought mesos www.mesos-maple.com. Their delivery is fast. Now I have enough mesos to buy items as I like..lol
The site also selling MapleStory EU Mesos .
Have fun in game.
Editor Sky

No comments: