Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Goodbye Scania, Goodbye Maple Story Maybe.

So I wanna say goodbye to my friends who didn't know/hear that I'm moving to a Bellocan server. Some of my friends know the reasons already but I'm gonna tell em here.

Reasons why I wanna leave:

1. ReVeng (I think people know what I mean (holding altar, etc.))
2. Scania is too crowded, pretty unavailable to zak or.. train sometimes o.o
3. Drama..KSing..A lot lame people..

A reason why I wanna stay:

1. Friends

It was hard to leave all my friends on scania so I hope that even some of them will come to Bellocan with me ^^. Anyway I choosed to change a server, otherwise I'd quit MS maybe.

Bye, gonna mis you all. ^.^

*L> friends from Bellocan LOL*

Default Author Bio
Larry Cube is the owner of maplestory mesos and the best maplestory player and mesos seller .
Article Source: Larry Cube at http://www.mesos-maple.com/
keyword
maplestory, maple story, mesos, maple story meso, nexon maple story, ms, ms mesos, ms tips
Article Summary
Welcome to the professional maple story mesos shop to buy your cheap maple story mesos,cheap ms mesos, cheap maple story items, mesos in maple story. The Cheapest maple story mesos price, fast delivery and 24/7 online service. All in www.mesos-maple.com

No comments: