Thursday, March 06, 2008

Changing from farmer of Lotro lord of the rings online

I am on my first charactor and on starting (in ignorance as to what the game was about) I chose to be a farmer ....... however I would like to change this to a more dynamic hobby

can I do this, if so who do I visit ?

tnx in advance

It depends on how you want to play the game, I think.

If you have just one character, you can get through the levels more quickly and into the other areas like evendim, Rivendell & Angmar more quickly. The downside is that you only see one type of race and character.

If you play more than one, you get the chance to try out a different race or class. In the eralier levels, you get to see different areas, depending on which race you choose - ered Luin, the Shire, Breeland etc. The downside to that is that you don't get through the levels so quickly.

Different people will tell you to do different things. I find it hard to stick with just one character, even though I think I should do, because I like the variety - But that's just my preference

Default Author Bio
Larry Cube is the owner of lotro gold shop and the best lotro player and gold seller . Article Source: Larry Cube at http://ww.lotro-golds.us

keyword
lotro, lord of rings online, lotro gold, buy lotro gold, lotro guild,lotro tips, lotro discussion, lotro cdkey, lotro items, lotro accounts
Article Summary
Welcome to the professional lotro gold shop to buy your cheap lotro gold, cheap lotro cdkey, cheap lotro items, lotro accounts in lord of the rings online. The Cheapest lotro gold price, fast delivery and 24/7 online service. All in www.lotro-golds.us

No comments: