Friday, June 27, 2008

Good training partner for ice/lightning wizard

Okay, so I quit a while back, however I was recently trying to find a game to get into again, with my girlfriend. I figured Maplestory, while I may not find it the greatest game in the world, it seemed to be a good choice. I know the basics of the game, and a lot of other things. Many things have changed since I've been gone, but it's generally the same.

So I explained to her all the jobs, and what they do, what they're for, etc. She has her heart set on being an ice/lightning wizard. Okay, right. I searched for a while, on here and with google. What would synergize well with an ice/lightning mage? Well the first thing I thought of was a White Knight. (After all, mages get a skill the makes enemies weak to a certain element, right? I forget the skill name, but ice mages get a skill that makes monster weak to fire, correct?) Anyhow, yeah, that helps me.. so that's one way they synergize. Another is in second job, the ice wizard would freeze the enemies so I can attack them without getting hurt. That's not as much of a problem in third job as I have an ice element I can put on my weapon.

Then I thought about a cleric. Well, we can always find places to train where there's undead, and she has meditate, which helps me. I can give bless, which is okay.. more avoid and stuff like that. I can heal, which is good.. Although usually a wizard would have magic guard on, so it wouldn't help much, yes? Of course in third job, holy symbol and such. So in the end, I suppose it's a pretty good combo.

So I was wondering if I could get some more suggestions, and also if you could tell me if mine are any good! I'm open for all jobs, and I don't have a preference of my own. I just want a class that synergizes well with hers. Thanks for the help.

Default Author Bio
Larry Cube is the owner of maplestory mesos and the best maplestory player and mesos seller . Article Source: Larry Cube at http://www.mesos-maple.com/
keyword
maplestory, maple story, mesos, maple story meso, nexon maple story, ms, ms mesos, ms tips
Article Summary
Welcome to the professional maple story mesos shop to buy your cheap maple story mesos,cheap ms mesos, cheap maple story items, mesos in maple story. The Cheapest maple story mesos price, fast delivery and 24/7 online service. All in www.mesos-maple.com

No comments: