Friday, May 16, 2008

Guild name advice in Maple Story

Guild Which of the following names should I choose for my guild thats about to be made. If one of the following of them is already used in Broa, please tell me. If anyone wants to join, feel free to post here (Broa only). Also, if you have any other Metroid related names, you can post them.

List of possible names in Maple Story

Planets
Zebes
Aether
DarkAether
TallonIV
Cylosis
Bryyo
Alinos

Places
Brinstar
Norfair
Tourian

Hunters
Sylux
Kanden
Noxus
Gandrayda
Rundas
Samus
SamunAran

Bosses
Mogenar
Kraid
Ridley
MotherBrain

Thanks for the advice on which to create. I also posted this on Basil.

Default Author Bio
Larry Cube is the owner of maplestory mesos and the best maplestory player and mesos seller . Article Source: Larry Cube at http://www.mesos-maple.com/
keyword
maplestory, maple story, mesos, maple story meso, nexon maple story, ms, ms mesos, ms tips
Article Summary
Welcome to the professional maple story mesos shop to buy your cheap maple story mesos,cheap ms mesos, cheap maple story items, mesos in maple story. The Cheapest maple story mesos price, fast delivery and 24/7 online service. All in www.mesos-maple.com

1 comment:

bunbungirl said...

Hi. Is the Japanese animated cartoon good?
Your site is interesting for me
I want to often visit your site from now on.
If you are interested in Anime, please link to my site.
My site has information about Japanese culture
(For example, Japanese manga, animation, games, Cosplay, Japanese foods).
Would you introduce my site in your site if you like it?
http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/