Saturday, January 19, 2008

Play maplestory the free game. I need to drop runescape.

I used to play runescape. But I find that jagex dont allow the players buy runescape gold.
I killed monster in barbarian village. But I only get little gold.
And I want to net lobster, but with fishing lvl 40 at least.
Be member should be easy to lvl up. But I need to pay $5 each month. I am poor..Don't know how to get money. So I think it's hard to get runescape money too. And my runescape account only 56 now. And I don't want play runescape .

So I now I want play maplestory. It's a free game.
And someone told me that it's a healthy game. The monsters are snails,funguses and so on.
I love the game, because it looks cute. The picture is also very very beautiful. The game make me feel comfortable.
MapleStory(also called maple story)----The world's first side-scrolling massively multiplayer online role-playing game, MapleStory, is free to play and free to download.

How to Get MapleStory Mesos
There are many ways to save money. Maybe you could be rich in maple story. but it's boring and waste your time. The most common way people came up with is to spend less pots while leveling. Lets say you are a warrior and you spend about 100 white pots per level power training. But I think the fast way is buy mesos. The mesos is cheap, mesos 10 million only cost several dollars.
Buy maplestory mesos from www.mesos-maple.com. The price is cheap.
maplestory buy mesos is the fastest way get rich in maplestory game.

Gaining maplestory money could be fun and enjoyable. There are three ways to gain money: getting drops, doing quests, and buying/trading items. But I still think buy mesos it's so fast. Ask your friend or parents pay for you, and you do something helpful to him for exchange.

No comments: