Sunday, December 02, 2007

A newbie’s Runescape life

I am a newbie for the mmo game Runescape. But I like it so much.
My combat lvl is just 21. I had played the game for 3 days.
I am 35 years old. My son always plays this game and he told me it is very cool. So I join it.
At first, I finished the newbie quest. Then I was moved to Lumbridge when I was lvl 3. I began to practise my life skill and combat lvl.
I attack some goblins. First I don’t know the differences of chop, slash,lunge and block. I just used Slash and my strength XP grew very fast. But the attack and defence didn’t get any xp. Then my son told me I need use other actions to get the other xps. Well, lots of goblins were killed at my sword. That’s a cool feeling.
I also do some life skill. Like Fishing, Cooking, Firemaking and WoodCutting. Well, It is really a new world for me. I will go to varrock and play there.
Runescape is really a great life for us.I like it. And I think I will continue to play with my son.
Here is some introduction of Runescape.
Runescape2 or RS2 is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) that was developed by Jagex, a United Kingdom company, in 2001. RS has both free-to-play (F2P) and pay-to-pay (P2P) accounts. With over a million P2P accounts and over 9 millions F2P accounts, RS is considered to be one of the most popular online games in the world. In December 2003 Runescape was also named as one of the fastest growing MMORP game.

Larry Cube is the owner of Runescape Shop and the best Runescape player and gold seller . Article Source: Larry Cube at http://www.goldsrunescape.com

No comments: